I got cinderella hair extensions put in about 2 mths ago and they are starting to fall out when I brush my hair.. I called to make an appointment to get them taken out this wednesday.. ON the side of my head their leaving a few small bald spots.. WIll my hair ever grow back there? What should I do?My cinderella hair extensions are leaving me a few bald spots and I dont know if hair will grow back there?
Hello,
funny that i am reading this. On my website, I talk about cinderalla hair extensions, and how we DO NOT offer them at our salon, because I do not like the quality. More people I guess should read my site.
Anyway, what is done is done. your hair grows 1/2 an inch per month, so you just need time. In time, they will grow back.
Just dont use that brand anymore.My cinderella hair extensions are leaving me a few bald spots and I dont know if hair will grow back there?
Honey, hair can be funny. Tina Turner straightened her hair over 25 years ago and it still hasn't grown back. That's why she wears wigs. Get them out ASAP and ask the beautician any tips she may have.
Depending if their was pins or glue no because once their is trama to the folicles your hair will not come back
yes, your hair will grow back but it will take quite some time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment